BOOM!Health and BOOM!Health Affiliates completed fiscal year ended June 30, 2013 with strong financial performances. Our combined program offerings to Bronx communities increased by 13% percent in fiscal 2013 compared to 2012.
BOOM!Health and BOOM!Health Affiliate generated a combined total of $11.7 million in support and revenue in fiscal year 2013.
We spent a total of $10.9 million in FY 2013 on direct program services.
A strong financial year by both BOOM!Health and BOOM!Health Affiliate resulted in combined increased net assets of $0.9 million.
- Government Contracts$8,468,875
- Foundation / Contributions$757,111
- Miscellaneous Revenues$284,943
- Total Revenues$11,685,822
USE OF RESOURCES
- Prevention Services$4,395,971
- Care Coordination$2,033,005
- HIV Emergency Relief$682,393
- Housing & Related Services$824,231
- Legal Services$790,251
- Management & General$1,975,849
- Total Expenses$10,850,641
METHODS & PRACTICES
BOOM!Health and BOOM!Health Affiliate represent Bronx AIDS Services, Inc. (DBA BOOM!Health) and CitiWide Harm Reduction Services, Inc. (DBA BOOM!Health Affiliate), two tax exempt organizations under section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Both boards of these organizations have agreed to merge as of July 1, 2014.
BOOM!Health and BOOM!Health Affiliate financial records for fiscal 2013 were audited by separate independent auditors in accordance with guidelines established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and can be seen or downloaded to the right.