We are deeply grateful for those who have surprised us with their generosity and help us to directly impact the social problems plaguing New York City. A big thanks to the following organizations and people who have helped make our work possible.
- AIDS United
- Arcus Foundation
- Blackrock, Inc
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
- Capital One Bank
- CA Technologies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- City Harvest
- Comer Family Foundation
- Drug Policy Alliance
- Dell Computers
- FareStart / Catalyst Kitchen
- Food Bank of New York City
- Fund for Public Health of New York
- Gilead Foundation
- HIV Care Services (a program of Public Health Solutions)
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development - HOPWA
- Health Research, Inc.
- Health Resources and Services Administration – HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Janssen Therapeutics
- J.P. Morgan Chase Bank
- Ken Zebrowski Memorial Fund
- M∙A∙C AIDS Fund
- Magic Johnson Foundation
- New York City Council
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York City Department of Homeless Services
- New York Community Trust
- New York Merger, Acquisition and Collaboration Fund
- New York State Department of Health - AIDS Institute
- New York State Health Foundation
- New York Women's Foundation
- OraSure Technologies
- Robin Hood Foundation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Temple Israel
- Joan H. Tisch Community Health Prize
- ViiV Healthcare Foundation
- Individual Friends and Partners
We believe in using the best available science to prevent chronic illnesses while promoting health, wellness and safety in the Bronx and beyond. Help us fight these challenges by getting involved.
We’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help at one of our 3 locations in the Bronx, NY.
We gratefully accept donations, as well as gently used clothing, furniture and household good for our programs.
Join us in our advocacy fight to enact lasting change that improves the lives of those in need.