Join our team to make a difference.
Join a team of professionals who find fulfillment in bringing hope to those in need by working for BOOM!Health, a Bronx-based blending of three dynamic community service agencies with a heart to help and a mind to serve. We invite you to apply for employment with BOOM!Health if our vision, mission and core values match yours.
You're part of a growing team and your impact is immediately felt. Every job is vital at BOOM!Health.
Our team is smart and mission driven. You won't always be the smartest person in the room.
Annual retreats, trips, and outreach events - there's never a dull day at BOOM!Health
Medical, dental, and vision. Multiple plans offer you high quality coverage.
- Paralegal Central Full-Time Sep 8, 2017 Learn More
- Health Educator Wellness Center Full-Time Sep 8, 2017 Learn More
- Staff Attorney Central Office Full-Time Sep 6, 2017 Learn More
- Research Coordinator HRC Full-Time Sep 1, 2017 Learn More
- Health Navigator Full-Time Aug 22, 2017 Learn More
- Patient Navigator HRC Full-Time Aug 1, 2017 Learn More
- Communications & Community Engagement Coordinator HRC Full-Time Jul 26, 2017 Learn More
- Health Navigator - Prevention Full-Time May 30, 2017 Learn More
- Intervention Specialist Full-Time May 30, 2017 Learn More
- Vice President of Development Central Full-Time Mar 2, 2017 Learn More
- Peer Coordinator HRC Full-Time Feb 16, 2017 Learn More
- Unsolicited Resumes Dec 1, 2014 Learn More
How do I apply for an open position?
Click on the link to the position. Read the entire job description and only apply if you meet the requirements. Click on the link to upload your resume. Choose a Word or PDF resume file from your computer. Click on upload and wait for the process to finish. You have now successfully applied for the position.
How do I follow up after I apply online?
You will receive an email confirmation that your resume was received. Hiring managers will contact applicants they wish to interview. If we do not contact you, we will keep your resume on file for six months to consider for future openings.
Why do I have to submit my resume electronically?
Our system electronically distributes your resume directly to hiring managers for review. Please note we are unable to accept a resume and/or cover letter via fax, mail or e-mail.
Am I required to complete an additional job application?
Not at this time. Your resume serves as the initial application for an open position at BOOM!Health.
Can I submit my resume for consideration without applying for a specific position?
Yes. Click on "I want to work for BOOM!Health" and submit your resume. We will keep it on file for six months to consider for open positions.
Can I apply for more than one job at a time?
Yes, however you must go through the application process for each individual position.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
We are accepting applications even if you don't fit one of the current openings above. Send us your resume and let's talk.